I Can’t Wait to Experience …
There’s still time to register for these events through the GSH Calendar:
I Can’t Wait to Take a Bite….
1. All adults and girls participating in the Cookie Program must be registered for the 2015 Membership Year. http://girlscouts-hawaii.org/
2. If you are a Cookie Manager, please complete the “Cookie Manager Agreement Form” by 11/28.
3. For the most up to date information, subscribe to the “Cookie Bites Blog”.
4. If you haven’t already done so, please register for the “2015 Cookie 101 – Nuts and Bolts Webinar” on 11/6 from 6:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
5. If your troop is interested in participating in the HISTORY MAKING DIGITAL COOKIE PROGRAM, sign ups are on a first come first served basis and will be from 10/31, 6:00PM to 11/1, 6:00 p.m.
- 10% off a single item of selected merchandise. Coupon Code: GSTREAT See details at our Online Shop.
- $2.99 Holiday Ornaments! Coupon Code:
I Can’t Wait to Lead & Learn….
Check out upcoming trainings on the website:
I Can’t Wait to Share…..
Anna from New York was recognized by GSUSA as one of 10 Young Women of Distinction. GSUSA selects submissions by their councils the top 10 Gold Award projects in the nation. Here is Anna’s Gold Award Project.
Gold Award Events with Troop 377
Hannah and her girl scout sisters will be hosting booths at two upcoming events for their Gold Awards. Friday, November 7 from 5:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m. at the Manoa Fall Fair and Saturday, November 8 from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at the Noelani Craft Fair. Hannah will have Hawaii’s Oceans to Kids: Teaching our youth about protecting our oceans and marine life. Joy has Walk Away Don’t Ever Look Back – WADELB: Teaching our youth about predators/harassment and how to avoid it. Randi will present The Food You 8: Teaching our youth about healthy choices in snacks, meals, and recipes and more.